Welcome · Willkommen · Bienvenue · Benvenuto
QTunnel Business Consulting
QTunnel Business Consulting (QT) has learned from experience that providing practice-based leadership and management expertise, combined with pedagogically qualified training of project team members—customized to the specific requirements of the team—provides the maximal return-on-investment for organizations acquiring the service of a consultancy.
QTunnel Business Consulting provides leadership and management support and training service to clients covering a wide range of topics and concepts, including:
- Leading and managing projects from defining the project charter to successful project completion with the delivery of the results—as specified in must-meet requirements—that fully remained within the bounds of the stated constraints.
- Understanding and mastering the diverse aspects of human communication.
- Understanding organizational behavior and mastering organizational development.
- Understanding the apparent as well as the hidden impacts of change and mastering change management.
- Using mind mapping as a productivity and documentation tool for business analysis, leadership, and other management activities.
- Making critical thinking a performance baseline for and of the organization's employees.
- Introducing holistic thinking and making it the practice standard within the organization for viewing the enterprise's architecture, all leadership and management activities, as well as individual work tasks.
- Establishing a foundation for sound decision making on the basis of a critical analysis of known facts and a logical assessment of uncertainties that could be an issue.
When being considered as one of the consultancies for a project, QT now recommends in most cases that it provide training in the unique QT leadership and management approach to selected members of the organization rather than "run the project" directly. Empowered by the newly gained knowledge, insight, and confidence, the employees will be well-suited to run the project themselves.
This QT training, paired with the subsequent project success, will raise the motivation level of employees and thus make them more productive, will raise the organization's skill and qualification baselines, will enable better decision making, and will provide a higher and more realistic rate-of-return (ROI) for the money invested rather than spending consulting fees (exorbitant in case of big name consultancies) for the entire life of the project. And, a significant follow-up effect of all these improvements taken together will be the resulting positive impact on customers. For more information see the page QT Approach and (below on this page) QT Training Service.
QT Training Service Topics
QTunnel enjoys providing training service for the following topics (this list is loosely alphabetical in roughly subject-related order):
- Critical thinking
- Holistic thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Aspects of communication
- How to ask questions
- How to analyze and synthesize answers
- How to get a project started on the right foot
- How to develop a SPOR (Single-Point-Of-Reference) project charter
- How to lead a project to successful completion
- How to produce a PCAD (Project Closure Acceptance Documentation) document
- How to turn routine business processes into projects to stimulate creativity and create dynamics of actions
- How to bring out, capture, and structure creative ideas
- How to lead organizational development
- Decision analysis and decision making under uncertainty
- Management accounting as a tool for project controlling
- Using APL programming as a workout tool for the mind
QT Areas of Experience
QTunnel has enjoyed providing project leadership and project management service (in full time employment and in consulting functions) in the following areas (alphabetic order):
- Banking (international and private U.S. institutions)
- Government agencies (federal and international)
- Industrial engineering (IT corporation, international)
- Judicial branch (state level)
- Law enforcement (state level)
- Manufacturing (aircraft, international)
- Manufacturing (automotive, international)
- Manufacturing (OCR systems, international)
- Manufacturing (pet food, international)
- Small Businesses (international)
- Software development (international and state level)
- Systems analysis (international and state level)
- Teaching (university extension level)
- Technical writing (IT corporation, international)
- Textbook authoring
- Training (international companies, internal)
- Using mind mapping software to lead and manage projects (state agencies and private businesses)
Back to top